For Goodness Bakes: Sweet and Soft Brownies Cookies



Salut! Bienvenue dans le premier épisode d'For Goodness Bakes.

On the last days of Ramadan month this year, just like our yearly routine, I always helped my Mom baked various types of cookies. In fact, ever since I was a kid, my Mom never buy cookies for Eid Mubarak, she always made them herself! And believe me, her cookies are the best, I ate them every year that I remember how it tastes like. The recipe is always the same. So, even though this year, welcoming guests for Eid Mubarak were banned due to the virus, my Mom and I were still as excited as ever when it comes to making cookies. My Mom said, if there’s no guest to eat it, then we’ll be the one eating it.

Ramadan last year, my Mom let me bake chocolate chip cookies with the recipe that I found on YouTube. It didn’t turn out great tho—the chocolate chip cookies didn’t even look or taste like the one that I watched on the internet. Sadly, I always failed in making chocolate chip cookies. Right now, it’s kind of became my trauma hehe.

This year for Ramadan, my Mom let me bake any kind of cookies or cake that I want, again. I was very interested in making fudgy brownies because I saw someone on Twitter posted a picture of her homemade fudgy brownies and it looked yum! I quickly searched the recipe to make fudgy brownies, and my choice fell on the fudgy brownies recipe from Tasty. And the recipe was successful! Everyone in my family loves it!

P.S Sorry, I don’t have a picture of it.

Today, my Mom let me bake another dessert again. Because she was in the mood to eat something sweet. She asked me to make the same brownies that I made on Ramadan. I was so excited that the second she asked for it, I quickly prepared the ingredients lol. That’s how much I love and enjoy baking.

But instead of fudgy brownies like last time, I wanted to make brownies cookies. Just like usual, I loved watching dessert café videos on YouTube in my free time, and I stumbled these beautiful-looking brownies cookies that’s sold on a dessert café in South Korea (sadly). And my favorite cooking channel on YouTube—Cooking tree—happened to make a video about brownies cookies recipe. Therefore, I got the recipe from it and just changed it a little bit. So, below is my version of brownies cookies ingredients!



Ingredients (12-15 servings):
  • |      200g Dark chocolate
  • |       120g Butter
  • |       2 Eggs
  • |       200g White sugar
  • |       130g Plain flour
  • |       30g Cocoa powder
  • |       1 ts Baking powder
  • |       ¼ ts Salt


1. Heat the dark chocolate and the butter together in a hot pan until it melts, and then wait for it to cool down.
2. Mix eggs and white sugar in a bowl.
3. Pour the melted chocolate (room temperature) into the bowl and mix it again.
4. Put plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into the bowl using a filter.
5. Mix everything together.
6. Prepare two/three baking sheets and cover them with baking paper.
7. Use two spoons (or ice cream scoop) to make a round dough.
8. Press the top gently a little bit with a spatula.
9. Make sure you put the dough a bit far away from each other.
10. Bake it for 12-15 minutes in the oven.

At first I didn’t expect anything from the brownies cookies, but when I took it out from the oven, they look very great! And the taste turned out very good too, just like the fudgy brownies that I made last time. The brownies cookie is a bit chewy on top, sweet, and very soft inside. My Mom and sister said that the brownies cookies taste okay, but I’m still very happy hearing it!

Here is the final picture and see you again on the next episode of For Goodness Bake. À plus tard!





Komentar

Postingan Populer